links

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hot Diet Pepsi Skinny Can & People Magazine Deal

pepsi coupon
Kerry over at Totally Target sent me on a Target run yesterday.  It doesn’t take much to get me to head to target. Now through April 16th you can instantly save $3 when you buy Diet Pepsi Skinny 4 Pack AND People Magazine at Target
Deal Scenario:
Purchase (2) Diet Pepsi Skinny 4 Packs @ $1.99=$3.98
Purchase (2)  People Magazines @ $4.99
-B1G1 FREE Diet Pepsi Skinny Cans 4-Pack
AND use (2) $2/1 People magazine coupons HERE
-$6 off instantly at the register
Final Cost: ALL 4 ITEMS FOR ONLY $1.97


Thanks for telling me to go look Totally Target!

I haven't done this deal yet but am planning to head that way tomorrow or Friday to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I went to the store and grabbed the last 2 - 4 packs off the shelf and braved the odd looks from the cashier when I had two of the same magazine. I was kind of mad when my total came to $3.49, but figured I'd just look at the receipt when I got to the car.

    I'd forgotten I bought diced peaches for $1.99 so it actually came to $1.50 for all 4 items! Thanks for sharing this Lindz!

    ReplyDelete