links

Friday, May 6, 2011

my Meijer and Walmart trip 5/6


Meijer had a deal this week buy 30$ worth of stuff in the pet department save $5 at the register and Purina catfood was on sale for $2 each and the dog food was $5.99  I had $2 coupons for all of the dog food and cat food.  That cost a total of 16 and change after coupons.  I had bottles I returned so that cost me no money out of pocket.

My Walmart trip I am pretty proud of I am loving the overage!  I did spend $4.64 more than I wanted only because I picked up the wrong floss :(  When I calculated I had some more overage to eat up so I grabbed the fruit bars.

2 suit cakes
2 ky jellys
8 propel waters
4 flosses
2 formulas
velveeta shells and cheese
hotdog buns (not pictured)
uncle bens rice
washer sheets
finish diswasher insert

Total before coupons
$38.92
After coupons
$7.32

No comments:

Post a Comment