links

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All about Superpoints

How do you earn superpoints? 
To earn more Superpoints, you can watch videos, complete offers, and win with the “Super Lucky Button.” You have a certain number of clicks per day depending on the rank you are. Click the Superlucky button in your account each day (I try to make sure I use all my spins as they reset everyday) to see if you win any Superpoints. Gold Members and above win when their friends win, too! Get more clicks everyday by increasing your member level.  The best way to get more points faster is to tell EVERYONE you know about the site and you become their sponsor.  Once you get your acct to basic you will have a total of 30 spins per day. There are daily emails as well, the email points range from 1pt to 450pts I have heard. 

Referral Links:
All referral links are a one time use per person. If I post one and your not a member yet make sure to get it before its gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment