links

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My mail today!!

The UPS man showed up with a huge box (I was expecting it) It is my Christmas present from my mom.  My sewing machine. She was able to get this machine for $9 out of pocket :-O yep with the sale on it at amazon <iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=lindseylovest-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B000JQM1DE" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
 She used amazon cash she had earned from the beloved Swagbucks and after the rebate of $15 it will be $9!  Thats an awesome deal on a machine that is normally $449!

I also recieved my Free Outback Steak house Steak coupon from a few weeks back!  I can't wait to use it with huby. We haven't been out to dinner in I don't know how long!

No comments:

Post a Comment