links

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Join Jingit and earn REAL MONEY watching videos!



Join Jingit HERE and earn CASH for watching ads! Some of them require you to answer a few questions afterward and some just have to click to claim your money. You can earn REALLY fast too! I was over $3 in the first 3 videos that I watched. Each video will tell you how much you are making per hour (for that particular video time), which really keeps you motivated, lol. You can opt to have your money loaded onto a VISA card (you have to apply for it, and they are having some sort of bug in the system, where you have to apply 3 times before it goes through, they are trying to fix that though) or you can use it to buy music. They do charge you $2 to get the VISA card (which comes out of your Jingit account), but I think this is well worth it, because you can get music for free just about anywhere now-a-days. Join Jingit and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please save this picture to your computer, then delete it here and reupload. Currently it is hotlinked from my site and stealing my bandwidth. Thank you for your cooperation.

    ReplyDelete