links

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh how I love to Sew!

I actually love anything crafty!  I can draw, sew, I make lampwork beads, crochet, knit, a huge fan of Scrapbooking!  I have always loved crafty things even as a child.  My dream job was to be an artist.  Joann has a sale on their McCall's patterns on sale for .99!  This is a phenominal deal being a huge portion of the patterns by McCall's are around $14.  I picked up a few during this sale, pretty bummed that they don't offer rainchecks for their sale items that are out of stock :( 

I made a trial run of a hat for my Monkeh yesterday and mixed up the pattern and had the wrong size for her so it went to my sweet little niece Chloe!  During Monkeh's naptime I got one made up her that is still a little big but it will work.  Super proud of the way it turned out and have had a couple requests by family to make them one as well.  After the long winded post about a hat here is the final piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment