links

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Norwex products


Have you heard of Norwex?  Norwex is a green company that makes all sorts of chemical free cleaing products.  I wondered what it was all about when my mom was telling me about the party she was throwing.  I have to say that this stuff is AMAZING!  I have never seen windex and a paper towel take butter (yes butter) off a window!  There are 2 cloths to use while cleaning windows.  No chemicals involved the demonstrator (my moms friend Lou) put butter on her already dirty window.  Wet with only water the first cleaning cloth wiped the window down then used a 2nd dry cloth (which i believe is called the polishing cloth) and the window is streak free!  I was astounded. 

 I got as a gift from the seller a facial cleaning set which is a set of 2 cloths one you use every day and the other you use a couple times a week.  I just got them this week and am in love!  I couldn't believe that just a cloth no soap could make your face feel so clean. 

The product is a bit pricy but definitely worth it. Most all of their cloths can't be washed with detergent just a simple wash in the washer and into the drier and your good as gold to the next use.  I am thinking myself of having a party because I am so in love with this product.  (I really want the window cleaning set!)  If you are interested in looking into this product more you can find thier site here

I do not sell this product nor are they paying me for this blog post.  I just had to share my new love for such a awesome green product! Who doesn't love a good green product now days?

No comments:

Post a Comment